or 4 payments of $19.99 with Afterpay
One of the key functions of the thyroid is to drive your metabolism. If your metabolism is slow, fat burning becomes difficult. Sure, you hit the gym, run the kilometres however; if your thyroid is low, you will only be burning fat optimally during these periods of exercise. Even if you exercise for one hour a day, that is still less than 5% of your day you are burning fat effectively. If you had an optimal metabolism and thyroid function, you would be burning fat for 24 hours a day, 7 days per week plus having more energy. Does that sound more appealing?
T432 Plus is a unique combination of super foods and spices used to maintain healthy metabolism from around the globe; including Ayurvedic, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and South American traditional medicine systems. The active ingredients in these super foods and spices have been isolated and concentrated and using the tools provided by modern science and combined with critical thyroid cofactors Zinc, Selenium and Iodine to ensure efficacy, consistency and reliability.
How does T432 Plus help fat burning?
- Maximise thermogenesis and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Correct insulin resistance
- Control appetite and cravings
- Create ideal thermogenic hormonal profile
Thyroid hormone for fat loss
Thyroid hormones control your metabolic rate, digestive function and thermogenic capacity. It is essential to control the thyroid hormone pathways to ensure that it works as a potent thermogenic compound. There are many factors that will alter the thyroid hormone conversion pathways. Here is your strategy to target your thyroid function.
- Support healthy thyroid hormone profile
- Maximise Thyroxine (T4) production and release
- Enhance the conversion of T4 to the more active form Triiodothyronine (T3)
- and then support conversion of T3 through to the potent thermogenic mitochondrial activating T2
- Boost the thermogenic form of thyroid hormone, Diiodothyronine (T2)
- Reduce reverse T3 (rT3) (a potential suppressor of thyroid function)
Thyroid raw material nutrient base
- Tyrosine – Provides the back bone structure for T4, T3 and T2
- Iodine – Required for the production of thyroid hormones (T4, T3 and T2)
- Chromium – Helps make insulin work better thus reducing insulin resistance
- Zinc – Required for the conversion of T4 to T3
- Selenium – Required for the conversion of T4 to T3
or 4 payments of $18.99 with Afterpay
A supplement that is ideal for bodybuilders and athletes. An estrogen blocking, testosterone boosting supplement that increases lean muscle mass and supports healthy sex hormone levels.
- Reduces Estrogen
- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Supports Healthy Sex Hormone Levels
or 4 payments of $11.24 with Afterpay
- Allergen, pesticide, heavy metal and microbial tested for compliance
- Approved material manufacturer that will allow audits of their factory
- HPLC verified guaranteeing fully efficacious material and no contaminants or adulteration
- Vegan friendly
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Sugar free
or 4 payments of $22.49 with Afterpay
Excess estrogen can make more of your bits wobble. Alpha Prime is the old Alpha Venus it is great for both guys and girls. Girls might choose Alpha Prime over Alpha Venus if they want the effects of Tonkat Ali. If you would like to find out what real people are saying about Alpha Prime go to the ATP Science Facebook page or search #alphaprime on Instagram.
or 4 payments of $17.49 with Afterpay
Focus, clarity, stamina and endurance as well as adaptation to stress and improved oxygenation…infrared covers all bases. When used as a pre or intra-workout, infrared assists in providing a great fuel source without the bloating and nausea of common endurance aids on the markets, as well as buffering acidic waste giving you more bang for your buck while training. It’s great for any athlete wanting more out of their training without the green apple splatter effect that we have all experienced before.